New Holster arrived....

Help Support Ruger Forum:

Bob Wright

Hawkeye
A bright point in an otherwise tough week was the arrival of my holster and belt from Doc Barranti. The holster is his No. 1 Banded.

Bob Wright

Rclark

Hunter
Very nice! I like it.

I have a belt (2.5") and holster coming 'some time' from Simply Rugged. This will be week #3 I believe. They say it can take up to 6 weeks.... No biggie. {edited} Shipped today 2022/02/18! Yeah! But not in time for the upcoming weekend...

HW11

Single-Sixer
That is a beauty. To me it is just something about a nice leather belt and holster that makes it all come together. I like looking at them as much as I do the firearm.

dwayne

Single-Sixer
That's a classy rig, right there … beautiful! I am glad that Doc's order backlog is long enough to prevent me from impulse buys. I'd be broke by now, otherwise.

jban357

Bearcat
HW11 said:
That is a beauty. To me it is just something about a nice leather belt and holster that makes it all come together. I like looking at them as much as I do the firearm.

I also like seeing a well-worn holster and revolver. If someone went through all the trouble of putting all that wear on the rig, it must have been made right. You don't see that so often these days.

JPGLSG1234

Blackhawk
Bob Wright said:
JPGLSG1234 said:
Bob is that going to be your new every day carry rig?

No, Sir; I plan (right now, any way) on keeping this as my Sunday holster, for dress up days.

Bob Wright

You'll be dressed up alright that looks like a dandy rig.

Armybrat

Buckeye
That beautiful rig certainly is appropriate for Sunday church, weddings, christenings, funerals, and other formal occasions.
Hope it helps make your weekend better.

Sacramento Johnson

Blackhawk
That is a fine rig, indeed! I also really like that buckle; have been looking for something just like that! Mind telling me where you got it?

Bob Wright

Hawkeye
Sacramento Johnson said:
That is a fine rig, indeed! I also really like that buckle; have been looking for something just like that! Mind telling me where you got it?

Got that at one of the trading posts in the Indian Nations, not sure which reservation. Years ago my wife and I traveled a lot on my vacations and visited many Indian Reservations. We collected pottery and jewelry from each as we traveled.

To be sold on a reservation, jewelry has to be Native American made, and of coin silver or better. Most craftsmen choose to go with sterling silver. This buckle came from the Navajo reservation near Kayenta, Arizona:

Bob Wright