New Grip For My MKIV

Help Support Ruger Forum:

I had a pretty set of Altamont grips on my MKIV Target. I always liked them better than the OE panels but they never quite fit me. I use Hogue finger groove grips on all my revolvers and love them so I got a set for the MKIV. I'm really happy with the way they look but...wow...does it point better for me! Only ran one magazine though it but it just feels right...I'm happy!

captain-america-albums-stuff-picture13709-img-0513-1.jpg

captain-america-albums-stuff-picture13994-1115b700-fa07-4918-b0b6-c062d81b4c45.jpeg

contender

Ruger Guru
I've always said; "Get the grips to fit YOUR hands & you will feel better shooting & your target will prove that point."
While many may feel rubber grips are not as nice or as good as wood,, sometimes,, the fit & comfort of a set of rubbers is better than any other grips,, short of custom made to fit your hands.

And, as I like to tell all my students etc; "Would you rather look good to a thug,, or be able to shoot him accurately?" (Or a variation of that depending upon the class I'm teaching. In Hunter's Ed,, I say; "Would you rather look good to the critter,, or enjoy eating that critter?")

A gun can look stunning,, but if it doesn't fit the hands,, and you can't shoot it accurately,, fix it!

Looks like you did exactly that!

Rocdoc

Buckeye
Now you need one of these to match!

https://www.crkt.com/minimalist-black-drop-point.html

Latest posts