My ROCS OGCA Display......

Help Support Ruger Forum:

Doc4429

Single-Sixer
Rod...I enjoyed seeing your great display (and all the others) in person on Saturday. The meeting and banquet on Saturday evening were also very well done.

Bill

radicalrod said:
My son Adam is making me a GRANDPA....TWIN BOYS are scheduled to arrive in NOVEMBER...

RUGERS and GUNSHOWS might be on the back burner soon....RR

Hope all goes with the new arrivals. You'll quickly learn that grandchildren are far superior to children. :) Enjoy them while you can!

Dbl Auto

Single-Sixer
Radical...sweet display. I couldn't make it to OGCA but Dick S. said it was very impressive to behold in person.
Doug

contender

Ruger Guru
I was set up beside RR. Made me proud to be beside such a fantastic display. The pictures just do not do his display justice. Oh, he failed to mention he won the "Advanced" collector category of displayers. That got him another gun,,, (no it wasn't another Flattop 44 either.)

radicalrod said:
Thanks GUYS....it was a fun time and I have a good time sharing my RUGERS.....

Don't know if this will happen again as things will be changing here soon....

My son Adam is making me a GRANDPA....TWIN BOYS are scheduled to arrive in NOVEMBER...

RUGERS and GUNSHOWS might be on the back burner soon....RR

Well RR,
We would expect nothing less from your Son. Consecutive serial numbers of course. :D :D
Yep things will change and it will be for the better IMHO. :wink:

flattop44

Buckeye
Fantastic display, what a showing of .44 Flattops. I loved the "complere" package, good stuff indeed. Thanks for bringing them out for everyone to enjoy.
We'll done Radical.
FT44

ndruger

Single-Sixer
Well I got to handle each one of those flattops. ( helped with setup ) High lite of the trip was some peanut butter pie we encountered, it was to die for good!! There were many great displays. Congradulations to all the displayers. Was a very good time, great people, great show.

BRASS FRAME

Single-Sixer
Radical, thanks for bringing so many .44s. You impressed the collectors, the crowd and me! Did not know so many lived in the same county as where I live? Your display deserved the award and your effort showed. I am glad that you won and thank the judges for doing a fine job too. Thanks to all who took the time and money to display and attend. Brass Frame/Lee

radicalrod

Hunter
Hey Jerry, I have a reservation for the September show and a slice of that PEANUT BUTTER PIE too....

The place also has awesome 1/2 pound burgers coincidently called the "ROD BURGER".....

I think they should change the name to the "RADICAL ROD BURGER" :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Lee, it might have been easier to just hold the show at my place :roll: :roll: :roll: maybe next time....RR

radicalrod

Hunter
Well GUYS I spent over 2 hours Sunday putting them all back where they go.....

I doubt I will ever do this display again...way too much involved....but it sure was fun this one time...

The only good thing is I discovered a way to have each gun with it's own info card....works so good I plan on doing all the rest this way...only 18 shelves to go :roll: :roll: :roll: maybe next year....RR

Thanks for all the kind words....RR