My NEW Salt Cod Box gun.....

Help Support Ruger Forum:

radicalrod

Hunter
Well the guys were really having fun YANKING MY CHAIN this weekend in TULSA.....

I will tell the PINK SHIRT story later.....

Randy and his Dad thought it would be hilarious....remember paybacks are a Rosie O'Donnell guys :lol: :lol: :lol:

They tell me Mr hamm has a Salt Cod Box Gun under his table....they didn't know I could move that fast :shock: :shock: :shock:

I get to Bill's table and barely could talk..I was outta breath from my brisk pace :roll: :roll: :roll:

And he proceeds to pull this out from under the table......

Bill had his LCP inside.....so I came up with another gun that fits....

The best part of the story is I got to keep that little SALT COD BOX....thanks guys I love it....RR

JWHardin

Bearcat
Well it was a salt cod box...

Rod is a class act, he did ask if dad or I was going to buy the package before dashing off to Bill's table.

Bill was only a couple rows over and Rod beat us back there by several minutes, he sure can move!!

radicalrod

Hunter
John, that was $100 dollar bills :lol: :lol: :lol:

I do that so I can find my way back to my own table :roll: :roll: :roll:

JW, the "SALT COD BOX" is already in the vault in a place of honor....RR

flattop44

Buckeye
LOL, Rod slid up to my table like Kramer slides into Jerry Seinfeld ' apartment!! Man he was moving! Good times to be remembered.
FT44/ aka Bill

radicalrod

Hunter
mr.deerstalker said:
Rod,
Run on up to Alaska and ill show a pair of Salt Cods, if you run the whole way? ill give them to you, but I'm sure you'll be dead prior to that! 4600 miles from your home….lol

Scott

Scott....piece of cake....give me a few years to getter done...RR

Latest posts