My deal of the year.

Help Support Ruger Forum:

Bootlegger

Single-Sixer
So most of the time I dont get a great deal on things I want, I shop around a little but a few $$$ more if it saves me time and gas I buy it, what ever "it" is at the time.
Well I've been looking for another 10/22 for my son, the way things have been the last few months you would think Ruger stoped making them, cant fine one or it's double the price it should be.

As I was looking around armslist I found one from a guy 15 miles away from me, 2 months old never shot, came with a BX25 MAG soft case and guess what else... 1000 rounds of 22LR!

Go to look at it and it has this little Crimson Trace lazer on it where a scope should go, told him he could keep it but he said no, he didn't need it. Took it off when I got home, looked it up online, dang thing cost around $100.

So I got a unfired 10/22, soft case, 1000 rounds, BX25 and a lazer I wont use for.. wait for it........... $250

He said he needed that much to get his new S&W M&P out of law-a-way. Thanks for letting me ramble on..

[img][/img]

4kdave

Blackhawk
And you can still sleep well at night??? :roll: :roll:
Oh, if you don't want the laser, I can use it. Let me know if you want my address!!!

Timber Wolf

Single-Sixer
Bootlegger said:
So I got a unfired 10/22, soft case, 1000 rounds, BX25 and a lazer I wont use for.. wait for it........... $250 Thanks for letting me ramble on..

For deal like that you get to ramble. :mrgreen:

Bootlegger

Single-Sixer
To tell ya all the truth, I did feel kind of bad on the drive home thinking I ripped they guy off but in his add it read "or best offer" so I guess he didnt have to take it if he wasn't happy with offer. I was more excited about the ammo than anything!!

Kevin, I'm gonna leave it up to my some if any mods are done, I give it to him this Sunday for his birthday, but I did pick up a new take off wood stock and a stainless barrel today for $50. If he is like me he'll want the wood stock and the stainless bbl for the "two tone" look :mrgreen:

4kdave, lazer was sold before I even got home from picking it up. My "tacti-cool" cousin just had to have it on his AR.

I'll post a picture of my son Sunday when he opens it up.

Thanks for the comments guys.

wwb

Hunter
Ladobe said:
We just can't let this slide by unpunished... I'll give you $5 plus shipping for the ammo. Need my address? :wink:

Heck.... I'll give you $300 for the whole works! Where else can you make $50 that easy? :wink:

9x19

Hunter
Nice score, congrats.

How much do you want for the laser? It might be fun to play with.