Mt St.Helens on a sunny winters day...

Help Support Ruger Forum:

My brother and I took a break from hunting today to get a look at the mountain, Mt St. Helens, Washington state.....she was beautiful today.

sthelens009.jpg

Dave

Neat picture Dave! It is funny in that it was beautifu down here today as well so I loaded up the mule and headed up the mountain into the snow. Once up on top I turned around and could see Mt. St. Helens, Hood, Jefferson and the Three Sisters as clear as a bell. Shoot, I should have given a wave of the old arm to you buddy! :lol:

Robb Barnes said:
Neat picture Dave! It is funny in that it was beautifu down here today as well so I loaded up the mule and headed up the mountain into the snow. Once up on top I turned around and could see Mt. St. Helens, Hood, Jefferson and the Three Sisters as clear as a bell. Shoot, I should have given a wave of the old arm to you buddy! :lol:

Robb, it WAS a beautiful day to be in the mountains........ so clear, and crisp. I probably could have seen your wave! :D Dave

stevemb

Hunter
Somewhere around here I have slides of Mt St Helens from the summit of Mt Rainier. Was there in '81 I think. The memory being the second thing that goes, or that's what co-workers tell me. But anyway, the Cascades are beautiful ! Thanks for bringing back a memory. stevemb

Latest posts