Mini-30 Owners opinion

Help Support Ruger Forum:

RJ556

Buckeye
I believe someone commented on 7.62x39 ammo as "Norinco junk". Everyone is entitled to their opinion, but I sure wish we could still buy that "Norinco junk" now because I think a lot of people would agree with me that Norinco 7.62x39 ammo is more accurate and at least as reliable as wolf and will hold it's own accuracy-wise against any surplus 7.62x39 ammo.

usmcgunny0369

Bearcat
RJ556":7pnws9on said:
I believe someone commented on 7.62x39 ammo as "Norinco junk". Everyone is entitled to their opinion, but I sure wish we could still buy that "Norinco junk" now because I think a lot of people would agree with me that Norinco 7.62x39 ammo is more accurate and at least as reliable as wolf and will hold it's own accuracy-wise against any surplus 7.62x39 ammo.

I own a MAK-90 made by Norinco. The Chinese AK's are some of the best made AK's there are outside of high end custom jobs. The Navy Seals selected Chinese Type-56's for their inventory. My friend has a Norinco M1911 and I was shocked at how well they were made too. Shame they can't be imported anymore.

Bigfoot62

Bearcat
usmcgunny0369":17v0t9vp said:
Well, I'm gonna have to add one one to my collection when I can find/afford one.
Gunny,
good luck on finding a new one. A good friend of mine is on a waiting list at the local gun shop for a Mini-30. It's been close to a year now. They have plenty of the .223's and even some of the 6.8's, but no 30's. Go figure. :?

mrbumps

Blackhawk
Bigfoot62":3shbfq34 said:
usmcgunny0369":3shbfq34 said:
Well, I'm gonna have to add one one to my collection when I can find/afford one.
Gunny,
good luck on finding a new one. A good friend of mine is on a waiting list at the local gun shop for a Mini-30. It's been close to a year now. They have plenty of the .223's and even some of the 6.8's, but no 30's. Go figure. :?

Have your friend's dealer contact Davidsons. They show six in stock right now!