Mini 14GB folder

Help Support Ruger Forum:

minish223

Bearcat
Mini 14GB folder in pristine condition. Cant get the straight dope on what the weapon is worth. Any input would be greatly appreciated.

96/44

Blackhawk
$1,000 +or-. Make sure it will letter as a factory folder, although the stocks are worth so much by themselves it probably wouldn't affect the value all that much if it didn't leave the factory that way.

SteelShooter

Single-Sixer
Where is the front sling swivel located, taht is attached to the gas block?

Is it under the barrel or off to the side. If off to the side it is a real deal...

Depending on condition, these have been selling on Gunbroker from $950 to $1,200.

Is it blued or stainless as well?

96/44

Blackhawk
In my opinion, your NR status on Gunbroker will probably have a more of an impact than the price.

SteelShooter

Single-Sixer
You probable want to post more and better photos. The typical Mini-14 in that configuration was usually used very hard by LE or Prisons, and then sold on the used market thru a distributor, and in poor or heavily used/abused condition.

With the comment of only 20 rounds thru it, you probably want to show its condition to get best possible value if you do not get your reserve this time.

The stocks are usually beat up pretty badly as well. If you have the box and packaging, you probably want to show/advise that as well. Would fit with a like NIB box gun with low round count.

mohavesam

Hawkeye
Passed on a blued GB folder at Gander Mountain in Eden Prairie last March for $829, no magazine. A couple of use marks, 182 series?
Not sure what I was thinking but I went back the next week it was of course, sold.

$1200 is I'd say, upper limit for a LE/Guard gun, but probably par if unmolested with the box etc.?