MEMORABILIA FINDS

Help Support Ruger Forum:

T.A. WORKMAN

Hunter
Gentlemen,
These two pieces are new finds for me. If anyone has either piece in their collections I would appreciate any further info you could provide.
Thanks,
Terry

On the left is a "Titanium" Coaster given out to "UNI-CAST" employee's for the 25th year anniversary, light as a feather, no markings on the back.

On the right is a buckle which is new to me. Not factory trade marked and no marks on the back, solid brass and pretty well done in my opinion.

The 45 Year Anniversary sticker was put on the package by the seller (Prescott AZ.) and I managed to save it Too, lol!. :)

T.A. WORKMAN

Hunter
Nh Rugerman said:
Are you sure the coaster isn't aluminum?

Well I'm no metallurgist so I don't really know,,,it was advertised as Titanium,,,, NO I am not sure about anything!! That's why I ask if anyone had any other info, do you?

I have bought several pieces of Ruger memorabilia before from seller, and I believe he was a past employee of Ruger, that's all I do know. :wink:
Thanks,
Terry

Only reason I ask is I thought Unicast made aluminum castings and the titanium castings where done by Ruger in Prescott...seems strange to cast a titanium piece for an aluminum foundry. Unicast is located in Londonderry, NH as I recall...

T.A. WORKMAN

Hunter
Nh Rugerman said:
Only reason I ask is I thought Unicast made aluminum castings and the titanium castings where done by Ruger in Prescott...seems strange to cast a titanium piece for an aluminum foundry. Unicast is located in Londonderry, NH as I recall...

Well that makes sense! I don't know that much about Ruger's different investment casting operations or ventures. Until I bought this piece I had never even heard of Uni-cast.
Thanks for the info.
Terry

Ruger168

Blackhawk
T.A. WORKMAN said:
Nh Rugerman said:

Well that makes sense! I don't know that much about Ruger's different investment casting operations or ventures. Until I bought this piece I had never even heard of Uni-cast.
Thanks for the info.
Terry
Unicast also did ceramic composite golf heads.

T.A. WORKMAN

Hunter
Ruger168,
Thanks for sharing that picture.
The word "Experimental" jumps right out at you! I would venture a guess and say not many of those are around, :wink: :)

Terry

Ruger168

Blackhawk
T.A. WORKMAN said:
Ruger168,
Thanks for sharing that picture.
The word "Experimental" jumps right out at you! I would venture a guess and say not many of those are around, :wink: :)

Terry

I have yet to see any others outside the Ruger plant.