M77RLS 7x57's??

Help Support Ruger Forum:

rugerjunkie

Buckeye
Whats the skinny on the ultralights in 7x57? Appears to be an ultralight , 70 prefix , no tip on the stock , 20" with sights. It is in fantastic condition! I browsed through what info I have (RENE) and did not find much.

rugerjunkie

Buckeye
It was on another forum and spoken for now. Couldnt get all the details i wanted from the seller. Rear sight was missing...had a peep sight on the rear scope cuts. Front sight was replaced and the original was missing also. And the stock missing the black tip? The barrel looked awful short to me and i was suspicious of it being an rsi that was swapped into a different stock. I'll pass.

I like the 7x57 and about any 7mm round. Ive had 7x57's before but not at the moment. I do have ammo and brass though. Im one that buys ammo or components because...just might need it someday...haha! I have in total , more 7mm's than any other caliber. 7mm-08's , 2&0's , and 7mm mags. Always interested in adding more since i have probably got a lifetime supply of 7mm bullets...I dont even know how much brass...plenty though!

The Mark 11s had an RL that didn't have the black tip I have 4 or 5 7x57s I cant remember if I sold one ( im getting old ) some day I will pick up an RL when I stumble on one

Gramps

rugerjunkie

Buckeye
chet15 said:
If your gun has a 70- prefix, it isn't an ultralight.
What is the barrel length?
Chet15

I never got that information from the seller. I had suspiscions on the originality of the rifle and asked questions and got a runaround. Im almost certain it was an RSI that was swapped into a regular stock. Too many issues with it and a premium asking price so I forgot all about the whole deal.

Latest posts