Lightweight Serial Numbers

Help Support Ruger Forum:

Ruger45

Blackhawk
Light weight box 210819 has been added to collection. If someone comes up with the gun I have the box. Traded away 3/9/17

Ruger45

Blackhawk
We know that 1959 started with 212367. But do we know what number ended the lightweight production run?
Answered my own question. "Last known serial number is 212530, according to Blue Book of Gun Values."

fishhuntnut

Bearcat
ok, have to add mine

205306 LWAC with factory stags... my favorite..
207657 LWSC
208843 LWSC

Had a tricolor lightweight - found it at the Harrisburg show, it was dirty and been converted. Bought it early on saturday morning before one of the other collectors got there and he was pissed someone else bought it (I didnt tell him I bought it). I took it home, cleaned it up, converted it back, and surprised him - sold it to him on sunday.. he was so overjoyed to get it. Rumor has it that it later went to Don Findlay... hmmm.. dont recall the serial number... Owned a few other tri-colors over the years, some with green cylinders and some with brown... Like Rod says, cant keep them all. Found several all blue that shops didnt know were lightweights and sold them at normal single six prices... Just goes to show you need to inspect any 4 5/8 " single six sitting on a rack...