LCRX..How long to wait??

Help Support Ruger Forum:

mailman

Bearcat
Well, Ruger sent me an e-mail telling me of the LCRX. The only drawback I've had for the LCR was DAO. I'm a revolver guy but I do have an LC9 and have been looking for a light weight .38spl revolver like the LCR but not just DAO. With this new LCRX, they got my attention. I called Ruger to see if they were in production and when would they be shipping and he said if you see it on their website, they're on their way to the distributors. Then I called a couple of local gun dealers in my area and they said they probably won't see them for a year or more. So, what do you think? When can we expect to see them at our local dealers???

mustang99

Single-Sixer
Depends on how big the dealer is. The guns were already shipped out earlier. You should start calling the biggest dealer in your area now if you want one! It will take a while for the guns to trickle down to the smaller dealers I think. Hope that helps.....

mag318

Bearcat
I just had my local dealer and order one, my dealer called 2 distributors and we were placed on a waiting list. Both distributors are expecting several hundred soon.

Terry T

Buckeye
I would assume (you know what they say about that! :shock: ) that the .357 mag. version will come along after while? :D

LCRX is not yet on the Ca. "safe gun" list. :(
Terry T

mag318

Bearcat
I'm sure Ruger will be producing them in all the current chamberings and hopefully one or two we don't expect.

Latest posts