LC 9 Sale At Cabela's

Help Support Ruger Forum:

welder

Buckeye
Oh yes. Hoping doesn't hurt. He has a courier that makes two trips across the river each week with a bunch of transfers. It'll be well worth your trip though. Tell you what: Shoot me a PM when you can make it and I'll buy you a burger next door at O'bryan's if I'm in town. It's about a twenty minute drive from my home to Whittakers. I go over at least twice a month and some times each week. I love the place. On the LC9, I got the last one today, he got several yesterday and said he was getting quite a few at a time but was selling out daily when he did get them. Rugers got a winner it seems. Plan that trip, I promise you won't regret it. :D

kscott

Single-Sixer
welder said:
Oh yes. Hoping doesn't hurt. He has a courier that makes two trips across the river each week with a bunch of transfers. It'll be well worth your trip though. Tell you what: Shoot me a PM when you can make it and I'll buy you a burger next door at O'bryan's if I'm in town. It's about a twenty minute drive from my home to Whittakers. I go over at least twice a month and some times each week. I love the place. On the LC9, I got the last one today, he got several yesterday and said he was getting quite a few at a time but was selling out daily when he did get them. Rugers got a winner it seems. Plan that trip, I promise you won't regret it. :D

Gee welder, you somehow managed to talk me into it. 8) I'll definitely give you a holler when I can get that trip planned.

Latest posts