L'Amore's "The Sacketts" Movie

Help Support Ruger Forum:

SAJohn

Hunter
I just found this on you tube. The Sackett novels were some of my favorites. Tom Selleck stars in this one.

Part 1 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JgZ3dwdsj6c&t=942s
Part 2 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=knQgGCSNoew
John

Bear Paw Jack

Hawkeye
Some good movies right there!!! Thanks for posting.

It's been a long time since I watched them, but this is my chance to watch them again.

I once had all of L'Amore's novels in paperback. I think there were about 110 of them, including 17 (I think) Sackett novels. I gave all of them to someone that I no longer know the whereabouts of.

BOY !!! WAS THAT EVER A MISTAKE. :shock: :shock: :shock:

In my defense, that was in my younger stupider days. :roll:

His novels can be purchased now in one collection but I always seem to find other places to spend my money on.

Jeepnik

Hawkeye
caryc said:
I once had all of L'Amore's novels in paperback. I think there were about 110 of them, including 17 (I think) Sackett novels. I gave all of them to someone that I no longer know the whereabouts of.

BOY !!! WAS THAT EVER A MISTAKE. :shock: :shock: :shock:

In my defense, that was in my younger stupider days. :roll:

His novels can be purchased now in one collection but I always seem to find other places to spend my money on.

Nineteen by my count.

18 is Ride the Dark Trail
19 is Lonely on the Mountain

I keep a list of all of the books I've read and or listened to. There are a few such as my very favorite Lucifer's Hammer that I've reread many times.

Paul B

Buckeye
"I keep a list of all of the books I've read and or listened to. There are a few such as my very favorite Lucifer's Hammer that I've reread many times."

I have that book. If you like the genre, try and find a copy of Alas Babylon. Basically it's about a family who has a relative in the right place who would warn them with the words "Alas Babylon" if a nuclear attack was eminent or already on the way. The rest is similar to Alas Babylon. I wish I cold find another copy as I lost mine years ago.
Paul B.

6GUNSONLY

Hunter
I have a hard back copy of Alas, Babylon. I've probably read it a half dozen times since I was introduced to it by my 10th grade literature teacher.

Latest posts