Idea how to cut cost of reloading

Help Support Ruger Forum:

contender

Ruger Guru
We decided long ago around here,, that for the family who wants to get each other stuff we'd enjoy,, we make a list of things we'd like,, but may not actually buy for ourselves.
Family members swap around the lists,, and converse with each other to assure gifts don't get duplicated.

I've received MANY additional items I can use or need as gifts. Plus,, once a family member gets the idea of your likes & such,, the often find something to surprise you with.
My oldest,, his wife found a bunch of gun related belt buckles a few years back with most being Ruger related. This past Christmas,, they hand made a VERY nice round, red & black Ruger rug. (First time they had tried to make a rug too!) Both items were great surprises, AND cherished!

I've cut reloading costs by minimizing number of different calibers and also using same caliber for rifle, then buy in bulk.

That's the beauty of loading my own to make one cartridge be mild or wild, and not confined to but factory ammo for so many different cartridges. It also allows one to acquire a greater variety of guns in the same cartridge.

Last edited:

Latest posts