I guess Ruger is finally catching up !

Help Support Ruger Forum:

Gregg1LE

Single-Sixer
I went into the Academy Sports Store in Arlington Texas tonight and to my amazement there was actually an SR1911 on display.I asked the salesman how long they have had them and he said they have got them in "kinda" regular for the last two weeks.He said he had an additional two in the safe.$699.

The serial number on the gun on display was about 35000 numbers above the SR1911 I got in August 2011.

Good to hear,maybe the frustrated buyers can get one now.

Tellico

Buckeye
Still none around here or at the sources my lgs buys from. So this one I got Fri. will have to do.
001.jpg

gstan1919

Single-Sixer
Tellico said:
Still none around here or at the sources my lgs buys from. So this one I got Fri. will have to do.
001.jpg

I did the same thing. Bought a Smith & Wesson, then 3 weeks later I came across a Ruger SR1911. got that too.

P1010027.jpg

Tellico

Buckeye
Gene
Lookin good! After the S&W I got a Ruger American 30-06 and scope with my SR1911 money. Should have time to save up again before one shows up here.
Fred

AKDRSS

Single-Sixer
Store in Anchorage AK is selling them for $575 out the door. Add credit card fee's.
Wild West Guns.

Philbee

Bearcat
I like my Ruger okay. But I'd sure like to have some of the features on that Smith & Wesson. That my friends is one Fine Looking Firearm!

guidedfishing

Single-Sixer
I am seeing them a little more frequently in west central Wisconsin, actually finding some sitting on the shelf as opposed to in and out.

Good luck
GF

dakota1911

Buckeye
I also see more of them sitting on shelves in various gunstores recently. Supply is catching up with demand maybe.

flyinfred

Blackhawk
Sure wish they would ship some to N.C. My dealer has at least 10 sold and can not
get one...I've been waiting over a year and two buddies have also...and some dealers
have 50 in stock at a time? Can't order one from Ruger 's sight cause they're "allocated"
.....to whom???? Sorry...rant over....