HUNG THE SPEAR TODAY-PROBABLY SHOULD HAVE BEEN .416 RIGBY

Help Support Ruger Forum:

doccash

Buckeye
Back to the man cave. Added the spear and masks today. Dr.C :mrgreen:
IMG_3508.jpg

americal

Hunter
BLACK DEATH :twisted: needed some company are the items from Africa ? look nice --some of the old mask are quite collectable 8) .416 Rigby what a classic caliber :!:

doccash

Buckeye
Americal:Yes ,all from the African trip where I shot 2 buffs w/ .416 Rigby and one w/.458 Lott. Both rifles were Ruger Magnum Expresses. Gary

doccash

Buckeye
Don: Those damn things are a hoot to hunt and blazing away with a big rifle at 25 yards....well, nothing I've done compares. Dr.C

mt

Single-Sixer
Hey Doc, I love the mount. It reminds me of a phrase I read in a book (wish I could remember which one) about Cape Buffalo "looking at you like you owe him money".

mt

skip

Single-Sixer
Sweet...Hey as far as bein down there in Texas...where is the big old tusker pig...maybe you can answer a question for me....If Texas is having so much pig damage then why in some areas you have to pay to hunt them and in others ranchers/farmers pay to have them rid of...?

Hugh

Buckeye
Doc, that's a great display. You could mount the Rigby on the other side at an opposing angle. :wink:

Kinda reminds me, the largest animal I've seen outside of an elephant is a domestic buffalo in Thailand. Nearly the size of an Asian Elephant. I believe those Cape guys aren't quite as big but make up for it in temperament.