How is your area on reloading supplies?

Help Support Ruger Forum:

Doug in Alaska

Bearcat
Getting pretty slim up here. However, I was able to pick up a 4 pound jug of Unique on Friday. Fortunately, I over stocked on primers last time around.

ozark777

Bearcat
Sportsmans warehouse had 10 boxes of 1000 ct. Remington SP. After I left, they had one, and I only bought 2 packs

wild_weasel

Single-Sixer
I travel all over the country for work and it is slim pickings across the Nation. I stocked up 5 years ago after the Dem Primary. Since November I've been able to pick up things on my nice to have list. If you do not already have it ...

Cheers,
W-W

AGE Ranger

Single-Sixer
About the only thing left around my area is the odd ball powders and primers. Hardly any bullets left on the shelves.

Just started casting this year. Now some of the molds are back order only.

mattsbox99

Hunter
I went to the big city last weekend and some places had nothing, others that had stuff on the shelf had raised the prices of powder to $30/lb and primers to $50/k.

Locally the prices are good at both stores and stock is really good at one, the other one (box store) is dwindling fast. I stocked up this time last year and I'm doing well.

gasbag

Blackhawk
Just bought 3000 small pistol primers at my LGS and my order for 2000 .40 bullets arrived on my front porch today.
Things are slowly picking up here. Maybe the panic buyers/hoarders are running out of money.

Latest posts