Hoping to shoot a SR1911 in San Antonio, TX area

Help Support Ruger Forum:

Amistad

Single-Sixer
Folks, I've never been bitten by the "1911 bug" but I do have a keen desire to shoot Ruger's new offering in that category. If you have one and would be inclined to let me shoot it a few times, perhaps I have a gun or two that you would enjoy shooting. Drop me a PM if interested. Thanks!

Clear sights and straight shootin' to ya!
Amistad

Amistad

Single-Sixer
Thank you, Phoenix! I have enjoyed letting several folks fire some of my guns in the past few years to help them decide "yea or nay" on a potential purchase. And I remain hopeful that someone will be able to help me in my quest...

Amistad

Wickedgt

Bearcat
I find it hard to believe none of the shooting ranges in your area don't have an SR1911 to rent. Here in Phoenix we have a couple of ranges that offer an SR1911 to rent. Maybe give that a shot... No pun intended.

Good luck in your search.

Bkat

Blackhawk
Amistad said:
Folks, I've never been bitten by the "1911 bug" but I do have a keen desire to shoot Ruger's new offering in that category. If you have one and would be inclined to let me shoot it a few times, perhaps I have a gun or two that you would enjoy shooting. Drop me a PM if interested. Thanks!

Clear sights and straight shootin' to ya!
Amistad
Amistad, join us in Fredericksburg for our annual get-together in April. I'm sure we have an SR1911 or two between us. See the sticky in the Lounge for details. Even if you get to shoot one before then, join us anyway for either a weekend or day of shooting fun and meet some true Ruger "characters."

Bkat

Amistad

Single-Sixer
Many thanks for the invitation, Bkat. I may be able to do that when Spring comes rolling in. However, I remain hopeful that I'll find someone here closer to home with a SR1911 that can help me...

Amistad

Gregg1LE

Single-Sixer
If you ever come up to the DFW Metroplex, give me a days notice and you can shoot mine,just bring ammo.