Hey guys, remember me?

Help Support Ruger Forum:

ConradM

Blackhawk
I posted here up until about a year ago when I got my XDm. Since then I've tried a CZ, gone back to the XDm and now I'm shooting an M&P9. What can I say, I just like to try different guns. :p Anyway, I was thinking about the SR9 tonight and how much I miss how thin it is... Maybe I'll get another. Seems like you guys are getting the trigger sorted out.

The M&P works pretty good, more importantly it's incredibly easy to mod the trigger without replacing parts.

Here's a video of me shooting my M&P in a USPSA match last sunday...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v8Us7PzDYyU

Just thought I share since I got my start in handguns here. :D

Oh and I'm shooting a ruger wheel gun in the beginning, that's gotta count for something right? :lol:

tguil

Single-Sixer
Conrad,

Yep, you are remembered. Better get yourself and new SR1911 and spend a bit more time here. :mrgreen:

Tom

revhigh

Hawkeye
Conrad Old Friend !!! Welcome back !

You are DA MAN !!!!!

Great shooting !!

Hang around here more often.

Which CZ did you try, and why did you go to the M&P ?

REV

ConradM

Blackhawk
tguil said:
Conrad,

Yep, you are remembered. Better get yourself and new SR1911 and spend a bit more time here. :mrgreen:

Tom

That does look like a nice pistol. :)

ConradM

Blackhawk
revhigh said:
Conrad Old Friend !!! Welcome back !

You are DA MAN !!!!!

Great shooting !!

Hang around here more often.

Which CZ did you try, and why did you go to the M&P ?

REV

It was a CZ75b I think. About the size of a Glock 19. Thing was very accurate, but it turns out I don't care much for DA/SA pistols...

I picked up the M&P because I'm all about low bore-axis now. :lol: Which is another thing the SR9 has going for it. The XDm has a higher bore-axis and back to back with the M&P you can really feel it in the recoil.

Oh and the trigger was very easy to work on... You just have to change the face of the sear for a drastically different trigger. Stock mine was around 6lbs... now it's about 3.5lbs with little over travel and short reset.

Mike J

Hunter
I think it would take longer than a year for the people on this forum to forget you Conrad. Welcome back. Good Shooting in the video. That looks like a ton of fun.

hittman

Staff member
Oh yeah, we remember you Conrad. Good to have you stop by again.

Nice video too. Do those guys live in your back pocket like that at every match?

I agree with others ..... you're gonna have to get the SR1911 next. Hope you hang around a while.

ConradM

Blackhawk
ArmedinAZ said:
Hey you old spring hacker! :wink: Yeah you're remembered. Good to see you're still tearing it up. That looks like fun!

:lol:

welder

Buckeye
Welcome back Conrad. I have several new inexpensive flashlights due to your endorsement of them. Remember when you told us about the aluminum ones you found at Wallyworld? I got a few and thanks again for the heads up. How bout hanging around here for good?? :D

Latest posts