headed below oregon this weekend...

Help Support Ruger Forum:

cleardatum

Single-Sixer
when i get to the kali border, can i just lock up my firearm? does it have to be unloaded? should find somewhere to stash it? do i just find the nearest police station and turn myself in? thanks in advance. not sure whether to post here or in concealed forum?

Poco Oso

Buckeye
Unloaded, ammo in the jockey box, weapon in the trunk was what my wife was told when she went. I don't know what you're supposed to do if you're driving a pickup. Good luck.

cleardatum

Single-Sixer
wow, those california laws are a mess. i see that they have practically eliminated crime, though...

Paul B

Hunter
cleardatum said:
wow, those california laws are a mess. i see that they have practically eliminated crime, though...

Not really. their cartel AKA legislature is still running around free as a bird and screwing over the people of their state. :x
Paul B.

DGW1949

Hunter
cleardatum said:
when i get to the kali border, can i just lock up my firearm? does it have to be unloaded? should find somewhere to stash it? do i just find the nearest police station and turn myself in? thanks in advance. not sure whether to post here or in concealed forum?

Me thinks that the answer lies within a different question, namely:...
Whom/what do I fear the most, the criminals or the police?

I'm purty-sure that if/when you get the answer to that one sorted out in your head, the answer to "how should I proceed" will become much more clear.

DGW