Got a new Reloading machine...or two

Help Support Ruger Forum:

Skeet 028

Single-Sixer
I ordered a new Frankford Arsenal X-10 Progressive reloading press from a store to be delivered at the store in Billings. Picked it up last Saturday. Nice looking machine...Now the UPS man just left. Delivered the FA X-10 to my house...Ummmm ok. I think I am going to have to return one. I wonder if they know I received 2? Not that it matters but it just has to go back......or... I could have one Large primer setup and one small primer. Has anyone else on the site bought one of these presses? I just checked...they only charged me once. Nope...gotta go back...That would be about like a fellow I know that married a twin...

dannyd

Hunter
These two links maybe able to answer any questions you may have.

I thought my 5 station was busy. Looks like a great setup especially if you use a lot of military brass. I prefer the plate system on my load master. I can leave the dies and powder measure set up and swap calibers in minutes. Using an extra sizing die with the decapping pin removed stabilizes the cases for the priming station.

Actnbill

Single-Sixer
Here is the guy's link on eBay that makes the part.....

It is excellent quality and 'Magically' has fixed All of my Dillon primer issues slowing me down......

( best Dillon add-on Ever !!! )

He has the $30 kit and the $26 blem kit.... ( being a cheapass I got the blem kit and it works perfectly )

Here's Jeff's installation video too...

Last edited:
As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

contender

Ruger Guru
watashie00.
I was not being snarky. I was pointing out the wording, which I thought you may have missed. It's clearly written by a red marker over the picture "Dillon Accessory," but the part does not have a Dillon marking, and his wording said aftermarket.

You are new here,, and being disrespectful isn't appreciated.

I was just pointing out his wording and answering your question. MANY of us here answer questions that aren't directed at us. We do try to help people all the time.
And yes,,, I knew the answer, and knew he likely got it off ebay.

I'm glad you found the part, and I see others use it as well. I own a few Dillon presses, and this may be something I look into for my own Dillon 550.

watashie00

Bearcat
"YOUR" disrepect isnt appreciated either, I was at work on a 15 minute break, and youtube cannot be accessed,,,,
but my apologies, anyway, sometimes things just hit you wrong

Ka6otm

Blackhawk
But,,, the strongest part of the Dillon,,, is the warranty

And for those who are unaware, Lee Precision has the exact same warranty that actually works a little better than Dillon's.

I've got Lee and Dillon reloaders, so I'm speaking from experience.

contender

Ruger Guru
"YOUR" disrepect isnt appreciated either, I was at work on a 15 minute break, and youtube cannot be accessed,,,,
but my apologies, anyway, sometimes things just hit you wrong"

My apologies as well. I wasn't trying to come across as snarky or anything,, I just figured you missed the wording.
And internet typing can't show expressions or feelings or such. My posting wasn't meant in ANY way to be disrespectful,, but I can see how it could have been taken that way.

We're all good here,, and always try & help folks as best we can.

Let us know how the accessory works for you. I'm interested,, as I have a 550,,, & haven't had issues,, but I admit I mostly use my 650. This is an interesting "thread drift" for sure.

And since we've drifted away from the OP,,,,, discussing Dillon accessories,, I'll throw in one I've found to be excellent.
KMS Squared lights.
Veteran owned & operated,, & the lights mount to the underside of the press, and give excellent lighting.

Latest posts