Got a call from the Doctor this week...

Help Support Ruger Forum:

snappy

Single-Sixer
bar_zps31b7d190.jpg

The Leather Doctor that is!! Had a real nice chat with Mike "Doc" Barranti a few days ago and was pleased to hear that a laced No. 5 shuck was finally on the way for my Harton .41 Bisley! Woohoo!! The postal gods were merciful and the holster arrived yesterday. What a solid and beautiful piece of workmanship! Worth every second of wait time and every penny spent. My hat is off to you Mike! Only wish I hadn't waited so long to order the next one. Thanks again for doing what you do!!

bar1_zpscb8b2e35.jpg

bar1a_zpsb669f3da.jpg

bar2_zps02da32a4.jpg

bar3_zpsd79dda0e.jpg

bar4_zpsfdfc731e.jpg

bar6_zpsdfe88ea0.jpg

contender

Ruger Guru
I too know the joys of Doc's leatherwork. I can echo your feelings. I own a few & have plans for more myself!

Yours looks GREAT too!

gunsbam69

Hunter
Doc's stuff is the best leather I've owned :D Now, what about unshucking that Harton gun and laying it to rest against that Barranti leather for a little encore photo presentation :?:

snappy

Single-Sixer
Good idea Gunsbam. I'll try to find a shady spot and take a few pics tomorrow. Until then here's a family picnic shot from a few weeks ago to hold you over. 8) I stole this one from 2Dogs. Thanks for the kind words all.

dasandasa_zps2cf34275.jpg

Big Old Boy

Hunter
I need to order one for that new 7 shot 327 should order now maybe will get both in the same time frame.

snappy

Single-Sixer
callshot said:
What kind of a Call did you get from Doc Barranti? Steve

You know Steve, just the standard kind of "Call".... witty, intelligent and debonair, (I made sure to check the spelling on that last word! Means smoooooth with the ladies). :p