Gonna re-write the regulations book

Help Support Ruger Forum:

contender

Ruger Guru
I have come to the conclusion that game animals can read the hunting regulations guides. Our turkey season just ended,, and immediately, I suddenly found several gobblers. AFTER it closed.

I'm gonna re-write the game regulations booklets,, and put them in the places the critters are,, and let them think the season doesn't open until a week after it actually does,, and that it closes a week before it actually does.
That way,, I can get in a bit of hunting with them critters being fooled!

:D :D :D

Enigma

Hunter
I learned decades ago that deer can read. Not only can they read the regs, they can read the signs marking game preserves (no hunting zones).

contender

Ruger Guru
I swear they can read & know the seasons. About a week after our deer season closed,,, I had several good deer show up on camera at my place.
Boy,, wait until I put out those modified regulations with the different dates. I'll fool them! :D :D

I swear they can read & know the seasons. About a week after our deer season closed,,, I had several good deer show up on camera at my place.
Boy,, wait until I put out those modified regulations with the different dates. I'll fool them! :D :D
Just walk around out there in bare feet. They will think Sasquatch is there and lose all track of the season!

The deer and turkeys are in constant communication with their creator….and HE protects them and instinctively gets them to go where they are protected, according to HIS sovereign will, that is what I have concluded based on the fact that HE has done the same for me….

Had a Tom turkey pecking at his reflection in the glass of my french doors that open on to my
back porch. They're thick around here, I'd bet given a day or two I could kill one with a hockey stick.

About a month prior to hunting season start posting the calendar date + 10 in areas where turkeys hang out. The gobblers will figure the season is over 10 days too soon.