Glock 26 vs. Ruger SR9c vs. S&W M&P9c

Help Support Ruger Forum:

Nickanto

Bearcat
Anyone who say's picking the 26 is a no brainer obviously hasn't held let alone shot an M&Pc. The ergo's are night and day better than a Glock. Mine has proven to be just as reliable, without a single hiccup at about 2000 rounds now. I'm not bashing the 26, I actually own one and still carry it occasionally, but to say it's a no brainer pick is just something someone would say that doesn't have a brain.

greener

Single-Sixer
Got to thinking recently that a compact 9 might be interesting to have. I've got the full size M&P and SR9. Went out looking and I think my choices boiled down to either the M&P9c or the XD compact. No real reason, just the way they felt.

Sonnytoo

Blackhawk
We go through all this stuff about reliability issues with the "new" SR9 and SR9c and then RUFFBIRD shows us that video clip with Hickok45 demonstrating his line of Glocks. There is NO issue of reliability with those guns.
He demonstrates by shooting a series of steel targets: plates, silhouettes, and a steel gong @ 80 yards.
Link:
http://www.youtube.com/user/hickok45#p/u/20/ddP7IHHnM4A
Watch that video and enjoy the heck out of it.
Sonnytoo

3leggeddog

Single-Sixer
Sonnytoo":2zb11e91 said:
We go through all this stuff about reliability issues with the "new" SR9 and SR9c and then RUFFBIRD shows us that video clip with Hickok45 demonstrating his line of Glocks. There is NO issue of reliability with those guns. Watch that video and enjoy the heck out of it.
Sonnytoo

I wonder IF his Glock is 100% stock?? A custom barrel + some trigger work?? He does shoot dam good!

Sonnytoo

Blackhawk
3leggeddog":1s25lzij said:
Sonnytoo":1s25lzij said:
We go through all this stuff about reliability issues with the "new" SR9 and SR9c and then RUFFBIRD shows us that video clip with Hickok45 demonstrating his line of Glocks. There is NO issue of reliability with those guns. Watch that video and enjoy the heck out of it.
Sonnytoo

I wonder IF his Glock is 100% stock?? A custom barrel + some trigger work?? He does shoot dam good!

Since we're talking small pistols here, please watch his short 5 min video on the Glock 26. He specifically states that he changes nothing; no springs, nothing. He does add some sticky tape on the grips. Here's that link:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BPvMJcmpVsQ
I do have a 26 and it's my favorite. I've had 8 Glocks; sold some.
Sonnytoo

3leggeddog

Single-Sixer
Sonnytoo":2uleeckm said:
3leggeddog":2uleeckm said:
Sonnytoo":2uleeckm said:
Sonnytoo

Since we're talking small pistols here, please watch his short 5 min video on the Glock 26. He specifically states that he changes nothing; no springs, nothing. He does add some sticky tape on the grips. Here's that link:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BPvMJcmpVsQ
I do have a 26 and it's my favorite. I've had 8 Glocks; sold some.
Sonnytoo

Thanks for clearing that up !