First trail camera images.

Help Support Ruger Forum:

Kudu m77

Single-Sixer
Hi there.

I recently purchased a Bushnell trail cam with black flash to avoid scaring/spooking the animals at night. Here are a few images it took since last week Sunday. I placed it in the valley next to a game trail. It also captured quite a few other kudu, bushbuck and reedbuck.

I forgot to set the date and time, did not even think about it when I set it up :)

MVII0037.jpg

MVII0030.jpg

MVII0023.jpg

MVII0013.jpg

Pieter

Kudu m77

Single-Sixer
6GUNSONLY said:
Pretty decent kudu bull, no? Nice pics, thanks. Makes me want to go back to Africa. My daughter is going to Tanzania for 6 weeks August-September to do medical mission work at a clinic near Arusha. I've spent considerable time in Zimbabwe, last time in 2007. Hope to go again next spring/summer.
Hi there.

The bull in the middle is probably between 3 and 4 years old. He would probably be around 43'(guessing). The first and last Kudu image is a better bull and will make a nice trophy. The animals is starting to lose a bit of weight now that the grass and leaves is getting dry. I set it on video for this week and will see if I can post a link maybe to you tube. Did you hunt in Zim?

Cheers

Pieter