Finally a three digit Cat

Help Support Ruger Forum:

Dbl Auto

Single-Sixer
Radical, congrats on the OGCA magazine hit this month. Dick S. told me to come check out your pic in this thread...very impressive.
Doug A.

radicalrod

Hunter
Dbl Auto said:
Radical, congrats on the OGCA magazine hit this month. Dick S. told me to come check out your pic in this thread...very impressive.
Doug A.

Well 44 Flat top made the entire front cover with his AWESOME #5100 SPANISH RSSE.....

You better be there in July.....RR

Robb Barnes said:
Now that is a cool little gun! Must be the one that the Gun Gods laughed at you about but you were able to end run "them"! :D
That IS the gun. I hauled the $$ from my very very rarely used 'when in dire need' savings account. Already paid it 1/3 back.

Are they the original factory grips on #24? I didn't know that any of the original old models had the medallion in the grip. And then you show a duplicate-second. Where do you ever find these?

radicalrod

Hunter
Well what are friends for....but to sell you KOOL GUNS :lol: :lol: :lol:

#24 was owned by Bill Lett a friend of Mr Ruger who also happened to make grips for RUGER....

I think maybe he knew someone that could put in medallions for him 8) 8) 8)

The D/S gun was bought by an employee....I have the receipt somewhere....for like $20....RR

radicalrod

Hunter
Next you can do crazy stuff like look for consecutive ALPHA CATS....

or consecutive 3 digit BC's

Thanks for making me dig through my PHOTO BUCKET ACCOUNT...that was fun....RR

flattop44

Buckeye
Amazing Radical, simply amazing! ! Great Cats. Fox Mike, you need to rent Mo the Ruger sniffing hound for a while. :) FT44

radicalrod

Hunter
Fox Mike said:
radicalrod said:
flattop44 said:
Amazing Radical, simply amazing! ! Great Cats. Fox Mike, you need to rent Mo the Ruger sniffing hound for a while. :) FT44

My wife would give you the DOG...no questions asked :lol: :lol: :lol: RR
And my wife would probably shoot it! :D :D :roll:

Well I love that dog way too much to ever let him leave...he is the only creature I know that is always glad to see me anytime...I once locked MOE and Mrs Radical in the cars trunk...which one do you think was happy to see me when I opened the lid :roll: :roll: :roll: YMMV....RR