Finally...a 260

Help Support Ruger Forum:

technoman26

Bearcat
I spotted a Ruger M77 Mark II All Weather 260 Rem at a local gun show last fall. Decent deal. Scoped. 5 boxes of factory ammo. Very good shape. Well, I saw it again at a different show (same dealer) a few weeks ago. Took the dealers card but left the gun, decided to let it ride a while longer. In the end, the gun made it through the first show where I saw it the second time and another show this past weekend. The dealer let me know it "survived"...so we worked out a deal. His buddy (the gun was on consignment) agreed to come down $100 on the deal and I just couldn't pass it up any longer. I'm going to pick it up later this week. Looking forward to that! I've never had a 260 before and it's my first 6.5 of any sort.

Will be looking forward to hitting the range with this one and seeing some time afield with it this fall.

jn 41

Single-Sixer
I had one. shot several deer with it. them sold it to fund a 357 flat top. But the young man who owns it now has got a deer just about every year with it. great rifle. enjoy

sliclee

Single-Sixer
Its showing up as a excellent accurate hunting round, good luck with it.
Maybe with luck, the military will drop the anemic .223 and use it also its got power to reach out and touch some one.

Latest posts