Fall Colors

Help Support Ruger Forum:

jeffnles1

Blackhawk
The leaves here in Kentucky were at their peak this weekend. Nice day for a hike and take some photos of the leaves.

doccash

Buckeye
I like your photos, Jeff. Maybe we'll see something like that on the way to Tulsa later this week. We live in a relative treeless area here. :mrgreen: Dr.C

jeffnles1

Blackhawk
Thanks everybody. Here I Kentucky most falls are pretty but this year was spectacular. We had a cool summer with lots of rain. The trees were healthy and held their leaves much longer than usual.

They are pretty much all gone now except for a few individual trees here and there.

I appreciate the compliments.

Jeff

Rick Courtright

Hawkeye
jeffnles1 said:
They are pretty much all gone now except for a few individual trees here and there.

Hi, Jeff

Don't put the camera away yet. I still think you and Tom Black need to get together w/ a couple of those flintlocks and take a bunch of pictures!

Rick C

jeffnles1

Blackhawk
Rick Courtright said:
jeffnles1 said:

Hi, Jeff

Don't put the camera away yet. I still think you and Tom Black need to get together w/ a couple of those flintlocks and take a bunch of pictures!

Rick C

:D :D

Rick, that would be fun. Camera isn't getting put away, just been working A LOT lately and haven't had a lot of time. Pretty soon, the winter shots will be coming about. There are several old barns around here that I keep meaning to do a photo story about. Old barns are disappearing from our landscape and I want to document some of them before they go away. Same with old farm fence rows. Not the squeaky clean modern farm fence rows, but the old fashioned fence rows with briars and other bushes that are the home of rabbits, moles, mice and other small animals. Those fences are not dotting our landscape as much as they used to. I want to document them as well.

So many things I'd love to do, with working 60+ hours a week, it is very hard to find the time to get out there and do it.

Jeff