Fair price if I deceide to sell.

Help Support Ruger Forum:

Heavy Barrel

Single-Sixer
Have a 77/22mag Walnut/blue with sights,has 6x Leupold compact.With box and papers.Bought new in 1994,has a grand total of ten rounds fired.Absolutely as new.Don't want to give it away but don't want to ask some ridiculous price.Any suggestions.

9x19

Hunter
In my area:

$400 for the rifle (like new in the box).

$100 for the scope.

Prices vary a good bit by region, so it all depends...

wwb

Hunter
Pretty much the same in my neck of the woods..... $350 easy, $400 is top dollar for the rifle. $75 - $100 for the scope.

Exploded

Bearcat
Blue/Walnut 77/22RS 22mag with sight are not all that common.You could probably add another $100 to the above prices.

Bigfoot62

Bearcat
I just bought one of those, maybe 3 or 4 months ago. No scope, but it did come with the rings. $300 shipped. It was posted in the classified section on another site. The local gun shop has one in 17hmr for $400.

rugerjunkie

Buckeye
I can't comment on the scope. Don't know enough about the values there.

The rifle I do believe $450-475 is not out of line. Lower end with no box and the $475 range if you have the box and all the originals. Try and buy a new one anywhere else for that kind of money. Plus you do not get sights on a new one! Not saying other posters are wrong on their assessment but I never see them for less than $400...wish I did though!

The only thing is waiting on the right person looking for an RS model. Otherwise you may have to come down a touch to make it worth having it shipped to a prospective buyer.

jpickar

Blackhawk
Heavy barrel,
Is your 6x leupold compact a rimfire scope or a centerfire scope or is it adjustable objective ? If it is an adjustable objective. I am interested and it is worth more than $100

John

mohavesam

Hawkeye
Asking a fair price here shouldn't be an auction reach-around, post the gun on the classifieds with your price, if it is for sale.