Extended magazine

Help Support Ruger Forum:

Had anyone used this item for the LCP II and if so your thoughts.
And yes I know the LCP MAX has a 10 rd mag. That's not the question.

As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

pyth0n

Buckeye
I didn't know these existed. I don't have the LCP or LCPII any longer & yes I do have the MAX. I've never had much luck with Pro Mag, so I probably wouldn't have bought one.

... I've never had much luck with Pro Mag, so I probably wouldn't have bought one.

I'm not sure if I've ever tried Promag, because they have a reputation for inconsistent quality (one comedian suggested the company name is an acronym for "Please Remember Our Mags Are Garbege"). HOWEVER, some of their products (like their 20 round single-stack HK SL8-6 mag) are reportedly excellent mags, as good as what the factory is providing. So my current attitude is, "I'll give it a shot if the price is right", and see how it actually performs in my own firearm.
:)

Last edited:
A different handgun, Kel Tec .380. I seen a promag extended mag. in a half off bid maybe 10 years ago. It works great. I tested it with federal hydra shok ammo first with a full load and slow fire. Followed by fire as fast as possible. Recently I fired off about 4 boxes of 50 rounds each. Tested all the Kel Tec and that pro mags. I had failures to fire and some failure to eject in some FMJ ammo. Nothing about failure to feed.

Latest posts