doc cash

Help Support Ruger Forum:

doccash

Buckeye
Guess I should chime in. I tried posting some stuff on the other Ruger forum without much intrest and I guess that I lost some enthusiasm. I post a lot of stuff on Fb [it is easy]. Dealing with Photobucket on my old computer is a form of misery. That being said, I am alive and well and appear to be doing the things I enjoy the most easier now and my work has picked up as well. Mrs. Cash and I are enjoying our 'older' years. Dr.C

coach

Hunter
doccash said:
Guess I should chime in. I tried posting some stuff on the other Ruger forum without much intrest and I guess that I lost some enthusiasm. I post a lot of stuff on Fb [it is easy]. Dealing with Photobucket on my old computer is a form of misery. That being said, I am alive and well and appear to be doing the things I enjoy the most easier now and my work has picked up as well. Mrs. Cash and I are enjoying our 'older' years. Dr.C
I feel your pain with photobucket on an old computer. I discovered that a new laptop with ram and a new(er) operating system sure helps. I've enjoyed your photos even if I never commented.

Latest posts