Crimson Trace $50 Rebate

Help Support Ruger Forum:

WillRuss

Bearcat
I got a nice tip today from my friendly laser grip dealer. Crimson Trace has announced that they'll be offering a $50 rebate on any CT laser grip purchased between April 2 and Jun 2, 2011. All you'll need to do is send in the completed form along with a copy of your receipt (with the date circled) and the UPC code from the box.

If you'd like to go ahead and print it out, here's a link to the CT Rebate Form. (Yeah, it's a Sig sight, but the CT form is for all lasers.)

I'd been holding off on getting an LG-449 for my SR9c, but I think I'll take the plunge now!

donut757

Blackhawk
does it have to be purchased through CT?

I have been thinking about grips for my SP101 but just didnt do it yet... could i order from a cheaper web site?

keith81

Bearcat
On the crimson trace website:

From April 2, 2011 through June 30, 2011, Crimson Trace will be offering consumers a $50 Mail-In Rebate on each eligible laser sight purchased from their local dealer, online retailer or directly through Crimson Trace by phone or web order.

PAVTXER

Single-Sixer
I just had an email conversation with a Crimson Trace Dealer on GunBroker.com and his prices appear to be really good already. I asked him if he provides a valid dated receipt to use for the current rebate program (and provided him a link to it) and he said he is a dealer, provides receipts and will even include the rebate (form I assume) in the order.

Here is his listing for those Gun Nuts interested.

http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/SellerAuctions.aspx?User=83146

roylt

Hunter
not to burst your bubble but crimson is cheaper on their site.

248.17 plus 50 rebate = 198.17 and free ship.

http://www.crimsontracelaser.com/ruger-crimson-trace-laser-grip-lg-389-ruger-all-metal-frame-p-91.html

As I type this I'm thinking I need a set! under 200 bucks!

PAVTXER

Single-Sixer
Very interesting.... I did go to http://www.crimsontrace.com/Home/Products/Ruger/LG389/tabid/229/Default.aspx it doesn't have that price. Wonder why 2 websites...

www.crimsontrace.com or the one you indicated www.crimsontracelaser.com

roylt

Hunter
That is wierd. Maybe I stumbled on to a super deal? I'm not even sure how I searched that out now. A real head scratcher for sure.

roylt

Hunter
Looks like the one I posted is just a reseller not the factory. Still seems like a deal though. And I'm not sure how they get to use the logo?

WillRuss

Bearcat
I ordered mine online Saturday and it arrived Monday! $158 with free shipping before the $50 rebate. They included the necessary dated receipt and the form, too. Total price after rebate will be $108.

I like the laser, too, as it feels very solid on the pistol. The three tiny screws clamp it very securely to the trigger guard

RugerSR9cLeft.jpg

jlm60195

Bearcat
PAVTXER said:
Very interesting.... I did go to http://www.crimsontrace.com/Home/Products/Ruger/LG389/tabid/229/Default.aspx it doesn't have that price. Wonder why 2 websites...

www.crimsontrace.com or the one you indicated www.crimsontracelaser.com

www.crimsontracelaser.com is not owned by Crimson Trace

They appear to be using a similar looking website and registered a similar domain name
they are actually a company named Laser King out of Union City,IN
Crimson Trace is out of Wilsonville, OR

I'm not inferring Laser King/www.crimsontracelaser.com is not reputable, just pointing out why there are 2 similar websites and that they are not Crimson Trace themselves