Couple new ones

Help Support Ruger Forum:

Leverdude

Bearcat
I got a GP100 just before Christmas & a MKII yesterday I need to post pictures of. Rugers are addictive it seems. I been addicted to Marlin lever actions for years but got bit by a Ruger bug a couple years ago & they keep following me home.

HPIM1396.jpg

HPIM1395.jpg

I like the GP100, it's got the good ol' style grips. What kind of front site does it have though? Yes, Rugers are addictive.

Leverdude

Bearcat
Kevin":spq18mgt said:
I like the GP100, it's got the good ol' style grips. What kind of front site does it have though? Yes, Rugers are addictive.

Its a Ruger front sight, it came with the black one & I ordered this one from Rugers store, the grips too I got from their online store, it came with Houge monogrips. They were comfortable but real bulky, these suit me better.

I have this front sight on my 44 Redhawk & liked it so swapping it out was a no brainer.

Leverdude

Bearcat
I_Like_Pie":2d5j93i7 said:
Love the MKII - That right there is one of the best 22 pistols ever made.

thanks, as luck would have it the dern thing is missing the trigger pivot retaining spring. I ordered a new one & made one to get me by in case I get to shoot it before the real thing arrives. Was real easy to make & I might not have bothered ordering one if I tried it first. But for $2 & change who cares, I needed to order a couple extra mags anyway. :wink:

shaner

Bearcat
couple nice ones my G/f has a old stainless mkII like that with a 4in barrel, shes shotthe Bjesus out of it hate to think overthe last 10 yrs how many rounds thru it ! still shoots like a new one maybe better hahaha you got a couple nice one s

Latest posts