Cool Weather Carry - Ruger LCP

Help Support Ruger Forum:

doc540

Single-Sixer
Desantis pocket holster works just fine in a bomber jacket pocket.

Protects the trigger, breaks up the outline, and hangs inside the pocket while the pistol's drawn.

.380's not my favorite concealed carry caliber, but it's better'n a set of car keys in my fist.

DSCN3224-1.jpg

DSCN3225-1.jpg

DSCN3226-1.jpg

DSCN3227-1.jpg

Strange

Bearcat
Every one feels a need to defend .380 weapons, as far as I'm concerned LCP's are perfect for what there designed for.

doc540

Single-Sixer
Strange said:
Every one feels a need to defend .380 weapons, as far as I'm concerned LCP's are perfect for what there designed for.

I agree with them doing the job they're designed for.

If my Kahr PM40 would've fit the jacket pocket and not caused it to sag on one side (even with a mag in the other pocket), I'd prefer to defend my life with a .40.

The LCP will have to do its job now.

kraigster414

Bearcat
The Desantis for the money is a good little front pocket holster but like any holster designed for multiple guns, it is not a "dedicated" LCP holster so there is some compromise involved. My guess (I could be wrong) is that when you turn it upside down with your gun inside, the gun will fall out unlike most leather or dedicated Kydex LCP holsters or a typical IWB where your belt holds the gun in place. Not necessarily a huge deal but take a tumble and your gun could go one one way (incurring a little dinging-up in the process) and your holster the other. Still though a good choice. Carry is wisely. :)