Concealment grip for LCR

Help Support Ruger Forum:

Naphtali

Single-Sixer
Presently, I use the tamer grip on my LCR and the OEM standard grip on SP101. It was a slow day today so I checked to see how much shorter my LCR is compared with SP101. I was somewhat "shocked" to discover the overall heights are within .063 inch, LCR having the advantage. Measuring heights from rear of grip, LCR has .325 inch advantage, but this advantage nearly vanishes because of LCR's grip having a different angle.

This "shock" caused me to compare my S&W 640-1 wearing OEM boot grip with my LCR. A legitimate shock. My 640 has nearly a half inch height advantage over my LCR. Since this is ridiculous, I request contact information for custom grip makers for LCR boot grip - that is, a grip that specifically results in a significantly shorter overall LCR height than the tamer grip LCR.

My LCRs don't make nearly as good of a pocket gun as a J Frame S&W does, for me. And that's the only way I carry a snub nose revolver. The LCRs are too big, and the rubber grip sticks to my pocket. I guess I probably should get rid of my LCRs.