Christmas came a little early this year.......

Help Support Ruger Forum:

radicalrod

Hunter
Well I always thought I would never get the chance to own one of these but my son informed me that one was listed on ebay....was I going to chase it ? Well here is the answer....WOO HOO I am a LUCKY MAN.....A RUGER CORPORATION BREAST DRILL.....not many floating around....MOE almost missed this one...RR

YBUxV8G.jpg

mqz5n0v.jpg

NEBo4ew.jpg

Psb1911

Single-Sixer
Picked up a few at a yard sale this past summer. I didn't know they were worth so much. The seller had $10.00 each on them.......I got them all for $15.00.

radicalrod

Hunter
Psb1911 said:
Picked up a few at a yard sale this past summer. I didn't know they were worth so much. The seller had $10.00 each on them.......I got them all for $15.00.

I need to start going to YARD SALES :shock: :shock: :shock:

Wanna triple your money :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: RR

radicalrod

Hunter
T.A. WORKMAN said:
Good for you!
I took it to $350.00 early and got knocked out pretty quick,, :wink: :wink:
I thought sure it would break 1K.
Congrats,
Terry

Well it might have :lol: :lol: :lol: glad it didn't :roll: :roll: :roll: but it would have :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: RR

RPM Enterprises

Buckeye
I watched it for awhile. After it got to the 700.00 mark I decided to let it go. I know of about 5. I have 2 currently and paid 350.00 for one and 550.00 for the other. Your lucky Rodney I have a couple already or I am sure it would have went to the 1200.00 to 1500.00 mark.

radicalrod

Hunter
RPM Enterprises said:
I watched it for awhile. After it got to the 700.00 mark I decided to let it go. I know of about 5. I have 2 currently and paid 350.00 for one and 550.00 for the other. Your lucky Rodney I have a couple already or I am sure it would have went to the 1200.00 to 1500.00 mark.

Thanks Rick, you saved me a few "SCREWDRIVERS"........I only need one.....

I am always more than willing to pick up the crumbs you pass on....RR

radicalrod

Hunter
jussbad said:
Congrats Rod. I did not realize these would reach that high. I can't imagine how this could be a comfortable way to drill anything. Merry Christmas.

Only a CERTIFIED RUGER MANIAC would be as silly as me G DOG.....

HO HO HO have an awesome CHRISTMAS EVERYONE.....RR

RPM Enterprises

Buckeye
radicalrod said:
RPM Enterprises said:
Just glad to see it went to a serious collector like myself. Not many of us left that really appreciate this stuff.

radicalrod

Hunter
chet15 said:
Great snag Rod!! Never did have one of those.
Chet15

Thanks Chet....never thought I would either...

Well my son put a bit in the drill and we took turns boring holes in a board today.....

So far it is only about $100 per hole....and very awkward to use...

I have a lot of drilling to do to bring the cost per hole down... :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: RR

contender

Ruger Guru
Quoted for truth;
"Just glad to see it went to a serious collector like myself. Not many of us left that really appreciate this stuff."

Glad you got it Rod!

radicalrod

Hunter
contender said:
Quoted for truth;
"Just glad to see it went to a serious collector like myself. Not many of us left that really appreciate this stuff."

Glad you got it Rod!

Thanks man.....I hope you trip over one at a flea market for $15 dollars....and I will still look when I browse the local junk shows....I'd be happy to sell you one....maybe trade for that SINGLE SIX you have consecutive to mine......heck make me an offer I am feeling the Christmas Spirit....you may end up owning it :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: HO HO HO .....RR

radicalrod

Hunter
RPM Enterprises said:
What single six is that?

Just to clarify my post Contender has a Single Six that is consecutive to one I own....

I actually don't remember which one it is but I would be willing to sell mine to him if he makes me a fair offer....maybe he remembers which one it is as I truly don't remember....my earlier post was a bit confusing.....we have been down this road before so I doubt much will happen BUT ya never know...RR