Books for sale ALL SOLD! THANKS TO ALL

Help Support Ruger Forum:

louiethelump

Buckeye
ALL SOLD:

Gun Digest book of Cowboy Action shooting by Michaelowski: Soft cover; new condition..............................$13

REDUCED TO $10 SHIPPED

ALL SOLD BELOW THIS POINT

Gunsmithing guns of the old west by Chicoine: soft ocver, new condition as above....................................$15 SOLD

Fast and Fancy Revolver shooting by Ed McGivern: Dust jacket torn, book itself perfect.........................$20 SOLD

Guns Bullets and gun fights by Cirillo: small format soft cover, read once..................................................$5 SOLD

.22 caliber handguns; a shooters guide by Geiger: soft cover read once......................................................$5 SOLD

Shooting sixguns of the old west by Venturino:large format soft cover in unread condition..............................$20 SOLD

100 legendary knives by Krause publications (hard Cover): perfect condition with dust jacket..........................$5 SOLD

To Ride, shoot straight and speak the truth by Cooper, hard cover as new condition 1990 printing with my name inside the cover on first page (this book tends to walk off) Hard cover; dust jacket 98%.................................$20 SOLD

No Second Place Winner by Jordan (1975 printing hard cover, Purchased from Bill Jordan at a Shot Show and signed by him: "To Robert Cook with best wishes Bill Jordan"): dust jacket torn at the top from shelf wear.................$20 SOLD

The Pistol Shooters Treasury second edition by Gil Hebard: soft cover: great basics of target shooting.............$3 SOLD

Forty Years with the 45-70 by Matthews: soft cover; WEALTH of information on the 45-70 98% cond..............$10 SOLD

Colt an American Legend by R.L. Wilson (beautiful hardcover oversize full of gorgeous photos): hard cover glossy illustrations; almost a coffee table book.................................................................................................$10 SOLD

Varmint and small game rifles and ans cartridges by (Wolfe publishing 1993 with various authors)..................$8 SOLD

Shooting lever guns of the old west by Venturino: like new condition soft cover.............................................$18 SOLD

The 336; a collectors reference on the model 336 Marlin by Doug Murray: soft cover for collectors mostly...........$8 SOLD

Sixguns by Keith 1961 revised edition. Like new hard cover printed in 1992 by R&R Books.............................$20 SOLD

Customize the Ruger 10/22 by House: Soft cover in great shape.........................................................$7 SOLD

The History of Browning Firearms by Miller: Hard cover with dust jacket all in perfect unread cond.............$12 SOLD

Concealable pocket pistols how to choose and use small-caliber handguns by McLeod: soft cover...................$5 SOLD

Concealed Carry: The Shooters guide to selecting handguns by Clapp: soft cover. great shape.................$5 SOLD

Guns of the New West by Chicoine: Soft cover; new condition (unread, uncreased etc).............................$10 SOLD

Colt's Single Action Army Revolver by O'Meara: Soft cover; new condition as above book...........................$10 SOLD

All prices are with shipping included. If I am off on the prices, feel free to make offers. I am going by recent sales of completed auctions on ebay for price comparisons. I have gone under in each case as this is not ebay. I can accept paypal for any of these.

wango

Bearcat
I'll take
No second place winner Jordan $20
To ride shoot straight and speak the truth Cooper $20
Guns bullets and gun fights Cirrillo
Please let me know where to send your money . Thanks

I will take

100 legendary knives by Krause publications (hard Cover): perfect condition with dust jacket..........................$5

Colt an American Legend by R.L. Wilson (beautiful hardcover oversize full of gorgeous photos): hard cover glossy illustrations; almost a coffee table book.................................................................................................$10

Varmint and small game rifles and ans cartridges by (Wolfe publishing 1993 with various authors)..................$8

Please PM with payment info.

Brother_Love

Single-Sixer
Customize the Ruger 10/22 by House: Soft cover in great shape.........................................................$7
The 336; a collectors reference on the model 336 Marlin by Doug Murray: soft cover for collectors mostly...........$8

I would like these 2, email coming at you. Malcolm

I would like:
Forty Years with the 45-70 by Matthews: soft cover; WEALTH of information on the 45-70 98% cond..............$10

Shooting sixguns of the old west by Venturino:large format soft cover in unread condition..............................$20

Shooting lever guns of the old west by Venturino: like new condition soft cover.............................................$18

Let me know where to send the money by PM please.
Jay "Shotgungibbs"Prather

kansasman

Bearcat
I will take:

-Gunsmithing guns of the old west by Chicoine: soft ocver, new condition as above $15
-.22 caliber handguns; a shooters guide by Geiger: soft cover read once $5
-The Pistol Shooters Treasury second edition by Gil Hebard: soft cover: great basics of target shooting $3

PM Incoming Thanks!

louiethelump

Buckeye
I think I have sent PM to all the above. If you said you wanted anything and I have missed sending you a PM, please let me know.

Response has been a bit staggering......

I received my books today that I purchased from you. I couldn't be happier with them. I just want to say thank you for putting these up for sale. You are a great gentleman to deal with.
Nothing but the best to you,
Jay "Shotgungibbs" Prather

Latest posts