SOLD All 11 Survivalist Series books by AngeryAmerican (Chris Weatherman)

Help Support Ruger Forum:

Ohio! Way too freakin' close to the city!
This is the complete 11 book series of the Survivalist Series (as of today). The way the last book ended; Chris left the door open for another book. All books except two were bought new. I have a separate photo of 1 of the 2 used books and it's in good shape but has a stamp on the end of the pages. I can't remember or tell which of the others was used when I bought it. They are all in very good shape and were read very carefully by me and a friend! It is a very captivating series of books which had me on the hook after I read the first book, Going Home!

I have posted this previously on another forum and have left all price reductions from that here with the lowest price as the final reduced price!

Reduced from $135.00 to $125.00 $115.00 $105.00 SHIPPED via USPS Media Mail to the lower 48 states.

USPS Money order only accepted form of payment.

Pay Pal NOT ACCEPTED!

First unconditional "I'll take it" stated with a follow up PM gets them. Ask any questions you have BEFORE offering to buy. I will not separate out any books. No returns.

I posted photos of the actual books below to show condition as well as a listing of the books and what year they introduced.

Thank you for looking,

OLE442

Survivalist Series List:
  1. Going Home (2012)
  2. Surviving Home (2013)
  3. Escaping Home (2013)
  4. Forsaking Home (2014)
  5. Resurrecting Home (2014)
  6. Enforcing Home (2015)
  7. Avenging Home (2016)
  8. Home Invasion (2017)
  9. Conflicted Home (2017)
  10. Home Coming (2018)
  11. Engineering Home (2022)

Book Publication Wood Shelving Font

Publication Product Book Font Material property

Book Publication World Wood Font

Book 12 came out last week. I just received mine and have started it. That is a great deal for the first 11 books. No way would I sell my set. I have read the first 11 books three times now. Lots and lots of good info written into the storyline. Someone needs to buy these- they won't be disappointed!

Ohio! Way too freakin' close to the city!
Oh WOW! I just finished up a book and need to get the latest. What is the name of the new book! They are addictive!

I'm trying to get rid of stuff since at 71, my days are numbered. I'm trying to make the pennies on the dollar estate sale smaller in size. I won't be re-reading any of my books. Except maybe "The Frontiersman"! My favorite and I've already ready it 3 times! A lot of that history is in the area that I live in!