Bisley 22

Help Support Ruger Forum:

cherokeetracker

Bearcat
Mine is excellent. I even have a 22mag cylinder for mine. It is regulated too. I much prefer a Bisley since that is what I shoot most of. The feel is the same and this helps some when practicing trigger control.

WIL TERRY

Buckeye
Mine, the second lowest serial number Bisley 22 known to have left the factory, or so I am told, will group many different 22LR loads at around .70" at 25 yards.
Yours... who knows ?
And so it goes...

sailorb

Single-Sixer
Love mine. It's an adjustable sight model. The guy I bought it from tricked it out for his wife for cowboy action lite and it has a great trigger. Can you retrofit a .22 Mag cylinder? I might look into that.

longunm said:
Need way more info on a RB22AW-C???

Ruger Bisley 22LR only Single Six, steel grip frame, blued not stainless
6 1/2" barrel, Adjustable sights, Rollmarked cylinder with Bisley markings...same as prior releases....

Not sure what the "-C" is all about - I believe it means plastic Case - instead of cardboard box... :roll:

Model # should be 00637 I believe...

G2

Hunter
Nh Rugerman said:
Not sure what the "-C" is all about - I believe it means plastic Case - instead of cardboard box... :roll:

I'm thinking CLEAN-UP

I find this quite interesting as recently I had a conversation with the person in charge of the parts dept. and was told the Single Six Bisley Hammer is now an non-existent obsolete part, No longer available.

FWIW; I noticed that 80 of these "C" guns are available.

G2 said:
Nh Rugerman said:

I'm thinking CLEAN-UP

I find this quite interesting as recently I had a conversation with the person in charge of the parts dept. and was told the Single Six Bisley Hammer is now an non-existent obsolete part, No longer available.

FWIW; I noticed that 80 of these "C" guns are available.

Could mean Clean Up, I would like to know what it means as I have noticed it on other Catalog Numbers in addition to this one, for example...I just picked up a KBN44-C Blackhawk from Acrylictnk...perhaps another clean up run or just Ruger's way of letting you know it comes with a plastic case and not a cardboard box....

Perhaps Chad will come along and enlighten all of us!