Bisley 22

Help Support Ruger Forum:

Blackmore said:
Still not on the website and this should properly be a KRB22AW-C, I think?

If this had indeed been a RB22AW-C, I would have bought one.

Bob
Both models are available- Blue & Stainless...see ACRYLICTNK'S add in Classifieds here...
http://www.rugerforum.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=41&t=256992

Blackmore

Blackhawk
Nh Rugerman said:
Blackmore said:
Still not on the website and this should properly be a KRB22AW-C, I think?

If this had indeed been a RB22AW-C, I would have bought one.

Bob
Both models are available- Blue & Stainless...see ACRYLICTNK'S add in Classifieds here...
http://www.rugerforum.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=41&t=256992

Thanks, Paul. Missed the fact there were two different ads.

Markbo

Bearcat
To the OPs original question...my Bisley .22 lr only is about 6-7 years old. Single Sx .22s are.famously hit or miss in the accuracy department. My 2 were of the miss variety, but after being Hartonized are darned impressive.

Thinking the Bisley would be the same I took only 3 or 4 different loads the first trip to the range. Imagine my surprise when I was shooting sub 1" groups at 25 yards!

That may not impress some, but with ME behind open sights I am sure impressed. Color me a fan.

FYI...the latest release has a catalog number of RB-22AW...NOT RB-22AW-C as Davidson's shows...the end label does NOT include the "-C" suffix....just want to be clear. Model # is 00637 same as all other issues.

I am impressed with this the reissue...the all steel revolver just feels right to me...I am a fan of the Bisley grip frame. The difference between this version and the previous releases of this catalog number that I observe are the laser model marking and Serial number....nice gun...