Ballpark value of Single Six

Help Support Ruger Forum:

Smiley1954

Bearcat
Just looking for a range. Unremarkable other than it has truglow adjustable sights. Both cylinders and cheese grater black plastic grips. 4 5/8 inch barrel in blue. Slight mark on right side of receiver, otherwise in nice shape. Have plastic box, fired casing, papers, key, etc but no original sights. Trying to get a value for possible sale or trade in for concealed type pistol or revolver.
Thanks a lot,
Smiley

wwb

Hunter
"Plastic Box".... okay, it's a new model - in other words, nothing collectible about it. It's strictly a shooter, and the sights may be a reduction in the price. Around here, $300 would be top dollar, $275 or so a more likely price.

Smiley1954

Bearcat
Thank you. That's what I am looking for. A local gunshop said about $150 off the top of his head about a month ago. He didn't ask anything about it and I listed more info here than I gave him. I thought he was pretty light.

CajunBass

Single-Sixer
That's probably a little low, but that's what you're going to get from a dealer, depending on how bad the dealer wants it. Let's face it, it's not rare and they gotta make a profit.

If you list it and sell it yourself, probably $350.00-400.00.

Latest posts