Any pics of scoped Ruger Mark I, II or III?

Help Support Ruger Forum:

Here's a Mark II of mine I put a red dot on a while back.
P1060593.jpg

P1060596.jpg

The only complaint I have is it's a much heavier pistol now.

Boomer

Single-Sixer
OK, here's a couple of mine as updated today. A few weeks ago, I bought the Bushnell 30mm red dot in the top image, which necessitated buying 30mm Ruger medium high rings and extended scope base (I wanted the "Ruger look"). Once installed, I wasn't keen about the optic being so high above bore centerline. I believe the lower image is "my final answer", which is an Ultradot 25 (1") red dot utilizing Ruger stainless rings and black scope base included with my KMK678GC slabside. Although the Ultradot is slightly higher cost than discounted Bushnell or similar optics, I'll return the 30mm rings and extended base to offset some cost. This was mounted just a few minutes ago, so no time yet to zero or shoot it with optic installed. The Bushnell will move to a long gun - perhaps the old Marlin Papoose in my emergency kit -or- that new Ruger 10/22 Target Tacti-cool model! :wink:

377429921.jpg

377791519.jpg

rugerjunkie

Buckeye
Here's one of mine wearing a 4x stainless Weaver scope...

And this is what it did on sight in day...

A

Anonymous

Here's my 22/45 wearing a cheapo Wally World Centerpoint red/green dot.
22_45Target.jpg

rugerjunkie

Buckeye
Thank You hittman. It is one of my favorites. I love those old stainless Weaver scopes on Rugers satin stainless guns. I have a handful of them.

mdewitt71

Single-Sixer
Cool thread....I will have to check out later when I am not on an Army computer (wont let me look at hosted pics).

I got a 22/45 and am looking for either a Holo sight or Red Dot for it.

Snake45

Hawkeye
Here's my old-school MKII with Bushnell Magnum Phantom 2.5X.

I'll have the scope on it for a couple years, then off for a couple. It's currently off.

MKII2.jpg