Am I blind?

Help Support Ruger Forum:

I went to the Ruger site and then to "Magazines and Loaders" and was looking for extra Security 380 10 round magazines. I see 4 pages but no Security 380 mags. I have been over the site numerous times. So, I wrote Ruger and they say that they are there and gave me numbers (90728 & 90729) listed for the Security 380. Is my site defective as I cannot find any such numbers anywhere on any of the 4 pages of "magazines and loaders'. I deleted the 'bookmark' I had and went to the Ruger site again and bookmarked today's version. Still no Security 380 mags.

Last edited:

BULL'S-EYE

Buckeye
+1 for gunmagwarehouse...Shopruger is always the most expensive option, and often considerably, in my experience. And things usually aren't out of stock too terribly long on there.

GunnyGene

Hawkeye
OK. Please tell me what page of the 4 pages they are shown on. I just looked AGAIN and honestly do not see them.
Maybe your IP address is on the "do not sell to" list?

15-round magazines are not available in all states and locales. Ruger cannot bill to or ship 15-round magazines to the following states and cities: California; Boulder, Colorado, Connecticut, Hawaii; Cook County, Highland Park, Illinois, Maryland, Massachusetts, New Jersey, New York, Rhode Island, Washington State, Washington DC. DO NOT ORDER THIS PRODUCT if you live in these locations

Those Ruger .380 mags are NOT cheap, and my Security-380 only came with one 10-rd and one 15-rd. Fortunately, Ruger Security-9 mags fit the Security-380 magwell, so I've been reloading .380 ammo to longer-than-standard length for use in 9mm mags (3 on right in photo below):

1708990483640.png

The 115-125 gr reloads actually seem to shoot better in my Ruger, than the 90-100 gr loads I've tried (obviously YMMV). I haven't seen any inexpensive Security-380 mags on GunBroker yet, but I've found used Security-9 mags as cheap as $9 each shipped.

As always FWIW, IMHO, YMMV, one size never fits all, etc.
:)

Maybe your IP address is on the "do not sell to" list?

15-round magazines are not available in all states and locales. Ruger cannot bill to or ship 15-round magazines to the following states and cities: California; Boulder, Colorado, Connecticut, Hawaii; Cook County, Highland Park, Illinois, Maryland, Massachusetts, New Jersey, New York, Rhode Island, Washington State, Washington DC. DO NOT ORDER THIS PRODUCT if you live in these locations
I'm looking for 10 round magazines. I see the ones that others have shown here but they damn sure aren't on one of the four pages in Shop Ruger Accessories - "Magazines and loaders" section

s4s4u

Hunter
I had to do a search for Security 380 to get them to show up, but they are there. I wouldn't buy them from there, though. There are much better prices elsewhere.

1) Go to Ruger website
2) Click Menu upper right
3) Click Shopruger.com
4) Click all items
5) Under Pistol Accessories click Centerfire
6) Click Security 380
7) Pick what items you want to look at.
OK. Got it there. I was going to the site and clicking on "accessories" then "center fire" then "magazines and loaders". Four pages and NO Security 380 items are on those pages.

... I was going to the site and clicking on "accessories" then "center fire" then "magazines and loaders". Four pages and NO Security 380 items are on those pages.

Yeah, it's kind of weird how Ruger organized the web site. If you look under Security-380 accessories there is a category for "Parts", which lists some parts that also fit the Security-9. But if you look under Security-9 accessories, there isn't a "Parts" category at all.

Latest posts