A Radical Ohio Gun Collector's Assc. mag this month

Help Support Ruger Forum:

Dbl Auto

Single-Sixer
Kudos to Rodney, the Radical one, for making this month's OGCA newsletter. My buddy Dave, that you crowned, cheap bas!@#d, called me to make sure I caught the pic. How about some pics of that winning display of 10-22's. BTW, Dave, likes those 10-22's, but not as much as the MKII's.
Doug

Kudos to both Rod and Bill, great job, NICE Ruger displays, alas, the "newer" NICE stuff don;t float them judges' boats with all that OLD, antiquated FINE collectibles that Rod and Bill were up agaisnt, there were displays there you see only at the NRA conventions or in a museum...again nice job guys

radicalrod

Hunter
Well THANKS for the kind words guys.....I haven't even opened my OGCA envelope yet....

Bill had an incredible display of his AMAZING FACTORY ENGRAVED SINGLE SIXES.....

Most people have never seen one let alone the 6 or seven he had in the display....

TWO SPANISH RSSE's :shock: :shock: :shock: I about needed 911 help when I saw them :lol: :lol: :lol: I think he should share one with me :roll: :roll: :roll:

My display included the original signage SR used at the 1964 NRA convention where they introduced the 10/22.....I filled in the guns with a few mine....we had a good time...swapping stories all weekend.....some were even about guns :wink: :wink: :wink:

PS last year they left me out.....almost like I was never there :wink: :wink: :wink:

flattop44

Buckeye
Thanks folks, we did have a good time!! I was sure glad to see they got Rod's picture in this years OGCA Journal after leaving him out last year.
Rod's 10/22 display was simply great and the original Ruger Company 1964 signage was really special. Lots of the public really enjoyed it.
Dan is correct, competition is tough..... the winner of the "Modern Class" which Rod and I were in was "1873 & 1892 Winchester Short Rifles". It was a great display that had represented the OGCA at the NRA show in Indy. We came in a close 3rd & 4th though and got a free meal and two drink tickets!! :) We got to talk to a lot of folks about Rugers and swap a few real good stories.
FT44/aka Bill

radicalrod

Hunter
Well you DON'T WANT a PICTURE of ME ????

Steve I am HURT :lol: :lol: :lol:

Tommy G. this is the OGCA DISPLAY in MAY as you know.....

The ROCS show will be in JULY of next year I have heard.....

So we can have room to be right in the middle of the hall.....

It should be a great time....RR

Latest posts