50th year 357, 1 of 500....REDUCED!!!

Help Support Ruger Forum:

Medo

Bearcat
Talk about weird,
I just bought one of those about 4 hours ago, NIB, from Massachusetts. This ones serial ends in 70, the one I just bought, is 71. And it was test fired 7 days after this one. So, 2 consecutive serial numbers, 1 in 500, about as far apart on this continent as you can get. Its a small world.....and, now it will be in Alaska as well.
And I will be shooting mine, and it will have Black Powder Cartridges shot through it. Yeah, I can actually feel some of you cringing right now.....

Medo

Bearcat
Hi Scott,
Thanks for the offer, but I have been chasing one of these for a while, and its basically my birthday present to myself, so more then likely Ill be keeping it. I have an FFL from my gunsmithing work, so I usually order from wholesalers. A friend of mine actually pointed yours out when I had told him that I had ordered mine from the east coast. I almost thought about getting yours for my son, but we blew a fair sum of our cash at the gun show over the weekend picking up odds and ends that we needed. That being said, is there anything your looking for that you might be willing to trade your Flat top for? Don't worry if not, I do understand. If so, let me know, maybe we can do business together. Ill check back later to see your reply. Again, I appreciate your offer, but I have had a hankerin for one of these glitzy models, as my buddy puts it, for some time now. And the mid frame is my hands dream size.
I bid you a great day!