50th anniv. 357

Help Support Ruger Forum:

tookalisten

Blackhawk
The 50th anniv .357 is a great shooter, smooth trigger, perfect balance - one of my favorites to shoot. Get one!

G2

Hunter
CDNN sells allot of em and at a really good price. Nice .357's and 44's.

Rclark

Hunter
All you need is a FFL you trust. CDNN will accept a scanned certificate from that FFL. That's all I had to do was e-mail them the certificate, and they did the rest .... after I gave them the cash that is ;) . My experience was very favourable. Have only ordered the one item though.... the 50th .357 .

I have purchased a few guns from CDNN. NO problems. I think some of the FFL's don't like that they sell to the general public so ready.
Go for the 357. Nice size, great trigger.

Dale53

Blackhawk
It's really simple. If you buy from CDNN, the local dealer only gets the FFL transfer fee. He doesn't make much money on the deal.

However, I see NOTHING wrong with dealing with them direct. My dealer is also my friend and he has NO problem with handling my FFL transfer for a modest fee.

The 50th Anniversary .357's are flattops and among the most attractive and useful revolvers that Ruger has ever made. I have a .44 Lipsey Special Flattop as well as the 50th Anniversary Flattop .44 Magnum. I really ought to get one of the .357's while they are still available. They are sweet revolvers.

Dale53

WingMaster

Bearcat
I got my 50th Flat Top from CDNN. It's been a great revolver for me. I have no regrets in going through them.

My friends neighbor is an FFL and I just had it shipped to him. No sweat. Find a FFL you like and make your order - and post pics.

StanMemTn

Single-Sixer
+1 on everything posted above. CDNN made the process very simple.
I think I paid about $20 for the transfer fee.

I couldn't be happier with my Anniversary .357

Lone Wolf McQuade

Single-Sixer
I have a 50th 357 that I purchased from a forum member last year at a great price. I put some grips on it from 41Magnum and it feel great in my hand. Lots of fun to shoot and not a safe queen.

deanodog

Bearcat
I just called CDNN to place order on the 50th anniv.357 and was informed that they are now GONE. I guess I waited too long. They still have the 44s
though. Oh well a used one will show up I suppose. Just think I saved $388.00. Bud's has regular blackhawks for 414.00 delivered.

Rclark

Hunter
I was wondering when that was going to happen! That's do bad. They were/are good guns..... Really Ruger needs to make it a 'standard' model like the .44 Special. The .357 belongs on the medium frame.....

Latest posts