5.5" 44 SPC FT THREEPERSONS HOLSTER KARMA WINNER

Help Support Ruger Forum:

bennettfam

Single-Sixer
M'BOGO said:
bennettfam said:
If that'll accommodate my 4-5/8" OM .41 Blackhawk I would like my name put in. Thanks.

I'm sorry, it would probably fit an OM .357 with the rear sight ears, but the .41 Mag is on the same frame as a .44 mag. Too large of a revolver for this holster.

OK. Then I'll pass on this one to leave it for someone who can get good use from it. Thank you anyway M"BOGO. Looks like someone will be getting a pretty cool holster.

Rodfac

Blackhawk
Geez Marc...that's fine work...drop my name in the hat too. BTW, can't recall seeing your leather work posted here before...maybe I'm having a senior moment tho. Love the carving but have never tried any of it. Best Regards, Rodfac

RABULL

Bearcat
Very, very nice holster and a great karma. As I have the same revolver, I am requesting that I be added to the growing list!!! :D :D :D

Thank you!!!!

RABULL

M'BOGO

Buckeye
Rodfac said:
Geez Marc...that's fine work...drop my name in the hat too. BTW, can't recall seeing your leather work posted here before...maybe I'm having a senior moment tho. Love the carving but have never tried any of it. Best Regards, Rodfac

I think that is the first photo I've posted online, period.

I do thank you all, for all your compliments. After this one gets wrapped up, I've got a Cheyanne style, for a 5.5" Vaquero (1.0 that is) that I'll Karma.

Pointshoot

Bearcat
Beautiful holster. Thank you for your generosity. I would appreciate having the opportunity to be in the drawing. All the best, - - - :D

Latest posts