.45 Keith bullets FS W.V.

Help Support Ruger Forum:

harles dawson

Single-Sixer
.45 Keith bullets FS W.V. I have 5 boxes of 300 bullets available. These bullets weigh 262 grains, are lubed with LBT commercial lube, and are 12-14 BHN. Priced at $50.95 to your door. One of my favorite molds to work with. Harles

hdxr750

Single-Sixer
If I read this correct you have cast another batch. I would like for you to send a box up on the Ridge. I'll PM for payment address. Thank You, Randy Miller. From where the Sun shines in the sky and the Moon shines in the basement.

Srb08

Single-Sixer
Harles:
I received the .41 and .45 bullets today, they're flawless.
Thanks for a smooth and prompt transaction.
Lynn picked a good successor.

wvjoetc

Single-Sixer
Hey Harles,
I got to shoot some of the 265gr 44 cal. Keith's last week in my Super 14 TC. Buddy they shoot real good, I loaded up twelve and shot 25 and 50 yards with AA#5 11.2gr, I'm pleased so far, I picked up some Unique and Tite Group and we'll see what happens. Just for your information guys and gals, Harles is a real good guy to deal with and pours a real good bullet, so let's support him!

Joe

harles dawson

Single-Sixer
Thanks for the good words guys. Sorry I've been so long answering. I thought that when the orders were all sold, I wouldn't get any more messages. Also, I'v been busy casting. Oh yeah, I had to go hunting too. Harles