32 mag Last cowboy

Help Support Ruger Forum:

TinStarFirearms

Single-Sixer
Those were by TALO I think as Ruger was ending their runs. I would guess in NIB with the matching holster, $450. I really like the .32s and think you might as well.

Andrew

mikearama

Bearcat
I have a 32 single six. I liked it for what it was. I shot a rabbit under a tree at 70 yards with it off hand. But factory ammo seemed inconsistent accuracy wise. I'm just about to start reloading for it. I debated for years whether to sell it. Probably hang on to it.

Mike

abolt311

Bearcat
mikearama said:
I have a 32 single six. I liked it for what it was. I shot a rabbit under a tree at 70 yards with it off hand. But factory ammo seemed inconsistent accuracy wise. I'm just about to start reloading for it. I debated for years whether to sell it. Probably hang on to it.

Mike

Hang on and reload, great small shooter. I lost my birdshead to my wife, sigh.

DSCN2419.jpg

chet15

Hawkeye
There were 1,000 of the Last Cowboy's made in seven different models. They were supposed to represent the last of the .32 Mag. Single-Sixes, but there were quite a few new guns produced even after that.
Chet15

mohavesam

Hawkeye
Thanks Chet,
Was there a label designation on the box or a unique s/n series? Sounds like a cleanup batch labeled (named) by a distributor if not?

chet15

Hawkeye
I don't remember the box labels having anything extra on them, at least I don't believe Ruger did that.
And in fact, I don't believe Ruger did any of the extras on these Last Cowboy's at all. They were a bunch of guns left at TALO and TALO decided to do something special with them so sent them off to Baron Technology to have them dolled up.
Cht15

mohavesam

Hawkeye
Thanks Chet. I have a hard time getting excited about an aftermarket "special" like that. It's hard enough keeping up with the intentional factory differences and design variations.
I just don't have the time in my life to chase down all the aftermarket modifications with the same vigor. Maybe some do?